1. Shaklee conducts over 100,000 tests annually to ensure the safety and efficacy of their products.
2. Each and every batch of Shaklee Products is tested to ensure the products meet their label claim. We guarantee what is on the label is what is in the product - over the entire shelf life of the product.
3. All ingredients in Shaklee products are qualified under the incredibly stringent Shaklee protocol, unique in the industry, which for new botanical ingredients requires testing for up to 350 chemical contaminants, including pesticides, herbicides, heavy metals, solvent residues, etc.
4. Shaklee Scientists create formulations so that the key active ingredients are included at scientifically supported levels, often significantly higher than many companies in the market.
5. Each product is formulated with nutritional ingredients that have been extensively studied to confirm safety and efficacy. Shaklee products do not follow "fads," but incorporate scientific and/or epidemiologic evidence of need and benefit.
6. Shaklee employs advanced delivery systems designed to dramatically improve the absorption of key nutrients - and these systems are tested in selected products to confirm their nutrient delivery advantages.
7. Shaklee has a robust raw material and supplier qualification program which request stringent testing of all raw materials, including comprehensive contaminant testing, which ensures they meet Shaklee's quality requirements.
8. Shaklee has an unwavering commitment to avoid the use of artificial flavors, sweeteners, and added preservatives. We use only non-genetically modified soy protein.
9. Shaklee developed many of the standards and protocols for manufacturing that are now referred to as Good Manufacturing Practices (GMPs).
10. Shaklee product performance is also demonstrated by:
- Over 100 scientific publications, 90-plus in peer-reviewed journals
- The Landmark Study, the only study of its kind, which showed that people who took Shaklee supplements over a period of 20 years had markedly better health than both single-multivitamin and non-users of supplements
- Shaklee products powering athletes to win 188 medals
- Shaklee products fueling world explorers, 7 of Time-Life's "Greatest Adventures of All Time," and NASA Shuttle astronauts with a special rehydration product (called Astro-Ade).